Sunday, October 30, 2016

Kaya's 4th birthday!


Our sweet little Kaya is FOUR! 

Here is her birthday interview:

Favorite food: Chicken enchiladas

Least favorite food: I like everything, and I don't like anything! I like everything that Lucy's likes, and 
Lucy likes everything that I like, but she doesn't like avocado. 

Favorite color: Purple and red

Favorite TV show: My Little Pony

Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast. Do you know what's funny in Beauty and the Beast? I don't know. I don't remember what's funny in Beauty and the Beast. We should watch it!

Favorite book: The Jake and the Neverland Pirate Book that we have

Favorite song: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (same, as last year!)

Favorite Toy: The Breezy names Sunshine (part of a My Little Pony Set)

Favorite church song: Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam, a sunbeam, a sunbeam!

What do you like best about church? Getting candy

What do you like to do at home? Cuddle up with you

What is your favorite part of Monkey School? Playing with my friends. 

What do you want to be when you grow up? Astronaut and a fashion designer

Favorite thing about yourself? Playing with myself


Kaya is spunky and fun. She is self assured. She is very observant and complimentary. She is so kind. We went on a hay ride and Kaya very thoughtfully shared her smarties with our whole family. She even bit the last one in half to share with Lucy. Then she said, "I should have shared the smarties with everyone else too!" I explained to her how most people are told not to accept candy from strangers, "But I'm not a stranger!" she insisted! How we love this sweet girl! <3

I was fortunate enough to be able to take her four year old pictures at the beach! So much fun!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a witty soul - love this!

Taylor said...

Give that girl some candy from her Aunt Taylor.