| River's gorgeous hair at birth. |
![]() |
| One month in. Already sticking up! |
![]() |
| This is when things really got funny. 1.5 months old. |
| Full rooster hair! |
![]() |
| 2 months old |
| A little silly, but still sticking up! 3 months old. |
| Her hair in it's full glory. 4 months old. |
![]() |
| Full glory rooster. :) 4 months old. |
| Her hair is getting long enough it's finally weighing itself down. Sad day! :( 5 months old. |
![]() |
| David Bowe hair. Poofy on top + mullet. |
![]() |
| When I realized her hair didn't stick up at all anymore. :( 5.5 months. |
![]() |
| Padawan Braid. 6 months old. |
| Current hair: A little poofy at times, but generally stays down, plus weird mullet locks that we really need to cut. :) |







3 comments:
Best baby hair ever! I miss her sticking-up hair! What a darling baby.
Best baby hair ever! I miss her sticking-up hair! What a darling baby.
I'm not going to lie but River's hair looks . . . AMAZING (See how much more awesome I am than Hannah?). I love my crinkly nose smile twin.
Post a Comment