Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It's What Fun Is...

The other day (okay, clear back in August), Logan's work paid for everyone to go to Lagoon!  It was awesome!

We went on the Merry Go Round first, to ease her in...



We weren't sure how Lucy would do, but she LOVED it!  She is barely 36" so she got to go on most of the kids rides.  I was impressed with how brave she was! 



She loved this ride, and even put her arms in the air!

This is like a mini Rocket ride.  She went on it 3 times!
Kaya was a trooper!



This was her favorite!

After we had lots of fun with the kids, we dropped them off with my awesome parents, and they watched the kids while Logan and I went back to go on the fun rides! =)  Thanks Mom and Dad!



Would I pay for my kids to go again soon?  Probably not.  But it was super fun to go for free! =)

No comments: