This morning I tried to get some cute pictures of my kiddos together. Holy. Cow. It is so hard to get both of them smiling at the same time!
I got a few pretty cute ones:
 |
| Hooray! |
 |
| Lucy's face in this one just makes me giggle. |
 |
| Lucy ALMOST smiled in this one. |
I got a lot of ones like these:
 |
| Kaya: When will we be done? Lucy: Ooh! Dirt! |
 |
| Squirrel! |
 |
| Lucy: I hate this. |
I also got quite of few of these:
I love my expressive little girls! =)
4 comments:
Thanks for the giggles ;-D
where'd you get the cute outfits? Did you make them? (cali)
i hear ya! at least they'll stand near each other.
Love all the photos -- especially the squirrel one. Such cute girls
Post a Comment