Thursday, February 9, 2012

Animal sounds!

I just think that this is the cutest thing ever!  Oh, how we love this little girl!




Sorry -- it's a little longer than what I normally post, I just loved her elephant sound at the very end.  Also, sorry about the food in her mouth.  If she's slightly distracted she performs much better on camera!

11 comments:

Shelley said...

I loved that. She is wonderful and so gifted. Takes after her parents.

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

oh my word--she looks JUST like you now! oh, and this video is too cute for words. love it!!!

Taylor said...

so adorable. and i love the headband.

heidi said...

What a doll! That was super cute! It is so much fun for her cousins to see this too!

Meags said...

I die! What a cutie.

Danae Snow said...

Yay for animal sounds! Makes the zoo that much more fun ;)

Beckee Davis said...

Ok......she is officially the cutest girl ever! ;)

Melanie said...

Adorable! And I love her elephant sound -- much better than mine ;-D

Jody England Hansen said...

So adorable! Just like her mom. Watch out American Idol.

Melanie said...

Roark loved this, too. He laughed aloud at the elephant ;-D

Emily G said...

This made my day. What a cute little smarty cute-cute! I love her elephant! And her headband! I hope our little girls get to play together in a future roommate reunion!