So I was looking through some old pictures at my parents house yesterday, and found this picture of me as a baby. When I was pregnant, my Mother gave me a box of some of my old baby clothes and toys, which included this dress. Of course, I had to try it on Lucy -- and took lots of pictures.
Conveniently, we had a picture of Logan as a baby in a similar outfit (blue outfit, white collar).
So, what do you think? Does Lucy look more like her Mom, or her Dad?
 |
| Baby Kaitie |
 |
| Baby Lucy |
 |
| Baby Logan |
Regardless, we sure think she's the cutest baby around!
8 comments:
Kaitlin--you had so much HAIR. holy cow.
Taylor - that was exactly what I was going to say! A ton of hair.
She looks like Lucy -- totally adorable.
kaitie-- you had SO much hair!!! haha I was gonna say that too! ;) Cute to see! by baby pictures I'd say more you, but I still think she looks more like Logan in pics!
She looks like YOU!!! :)
She definitely looks like a good mix of you both, but with an extra helping of Logan. What adorable babies! And I love that you and Lucy both get to wear the same adorable outfit!!
Wow, she looks like Logan in this pic at least. SO cute!!
Lucy is adorable. And her parents are pretty cute as well ;-D
Post a Comment