Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lucy is Four Months Old!


Weight: 12 pounds 9 ounces (22%)
Length: 23 inches (10%)

Favorite Song: "Nephi's Courage"
Favorite Book: "I'm Not Cute"
Likes: Putting toys in her mouth, standing up (especially on my belly when I lie down), singing, when I "moo" at her, sticking her tongue out, her mobile
Dislikes: Wind in her face, when she can't fit the entire toy in her mouth, being put to bed at night, getting shots

Lucy is a great baby!  She still sleeps a ton, and although she hasn't been going to bed very well at night (we've started letting her cry it out), she usually sleeps from 11PM to 7:30AM.  She is a very mellow baby, and she smiles a lot! She has even started giggling at us.  It is the cutest thing ever!

Rockin' the tummy time -- you may notice this is no longer on her "dislike" list.
Although, it is definitely not on her "like" list yet...

Tired baby!

Playing in the swing.

6 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

she is SOOOO adorable!!!!! LOVE the first pic especially!

Cait said...

What a cute baby! I think she looks a little like Piper in the picture where she is resting on Logan's shoulder. =)

Taylor said...

love that tongue sticking out.

Melanie said...

We love Lucy!

Anonymous said...

Awesome attitude pic!! She's adorable. AND I am proud to say that I introduced your fam to "I'm Not Cute" :)

Mrs. Jaybird said...

I wish I was ambitious mom like you. Taking progressive pictures and all.

Ellie didn't like tummy time until she realize that if she lifted her head high enough, she would roll over! And now we can't keep her on her tummy for more than 10 seconds. :)

They grow so fast!!